Guest Post Guidelines
The Rapid Boost Marketing Blog is an industry leading source for all things lead generation and online marketing for local service providers, with over 32,000 email subscribers. We publish daily articles, videos, podcasts, and other content written by our in-house team, along with the occasional guest blog by experts in online marketing field.
Content Quality Requirements
Content length: Minimum 3200 words & 8 images. We look for 10X content. This means posts that are well researched with lots of hands-on tips, including ample screenshots to showcase examples or explain any tools and workflows, as well as data/research and examples from around the web to back up advice.
Most of our readers are business owners and entrepreneurs who expect high-quality, actionable content. They should finish reading your article, then spend the rest of the day putting all your expert advice into action.
We are not interested in sales pitches and will not include calls to action at the end of your article.
Guest Post Guidelines
To improve your chances of success, please do the following:
- Use the search box on the blog to make sure we haven’t covered your topic already. Your guest post should fill a gap in our content, or present a unique angle on an already covered topic.
- Read a few posts on the blog to get a feel for the voice and tone we use. While the advice you’re sharing should be interesting to experts, it should still be easy for anyone to read and understand.
- It should go without saying that we only consider original content. We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, as well as update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. We also reserve the right to include calls-to-action to Rapid Boost Marketing content, including but not limited to email newsletters, guides, and other downloadable content.
How To Submit a Guest Post
To submit your guest, please email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and send $15 USD through paypal to: email@example.com as a publishing fee.
Along with your guest post, make sure to include:
- Links to other content you have published
- A short bio
- Your headshot
- Pictures with correct credits
If your submission is successful, we will get back to you within 5 business days.