Last Episode # 181 📈 Using Twitter Chat To Build Your Brand Locally 📢
Did you spend your valuable time building a website only to have it go unseen?
It’s like having Porsche, but no tires or fuel to take it for a drive. Website without good traffic is nothing but a business card which no one pays attention to.
Here is what to do post website launch:
1: Install Google Analytics To track, analyze and evaluate
3: Check For Broken Links as Visitors and Search engines Both Hate Broken Links
4: Perform On-Site SEO (Some Resources)
5: Check Website For Browser Responsiveness: Responsinator
6: Copy…Copy..Copy (What you say and how you say is very important) Put the Focus on the People, Not the Service.
7: Use Visitor Feedback to Make Improvements (Heatmaps, Scroll Data, Click data, Session Recordings etc.)
8: Create a Big Launch Event:
Add a “check out our new website” link to your email signature for the next two weeks.
Update the outgoing message on your main phone line to inform callers about the new website.
Schedule more announcements on social media. Typically, one to three shares per network over the space of a week.
Announce the launch of the website in your next newsletter. Note: In our experience, “Check out our new website” is actually a successful subject line!
10: Check that all third-party items are connected to the proper accounts. Newsletter signup, Social Media Profiles, etc.
Specially if you are not getting any traffic or you re-launched or re-designed your website this is a good time to put in place a solid traffic generation strategy for short, medium and long term.
We have put together a special guide for you. Here’s what you’ll discover in this guide:
- The importance of developing high-quality content that is SEO optimized and how to use analytics to continually improve your strategy.
- How to create a powerful social media marketing campaign and discover the best social media platforms for your particular target audience.
- The importance of link building and how to approach it.
- Why guest blogging can be the best way to increase traffic to your site and how to go about finding the right blogs to approach.
- How to grow your email list and implement an email marketing campaign that will get you results.
- And much, much more…
According to a recent study released by Demand Metric, content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates 3 times more leads.
Connect with us:
Twitter: Rapid Boost
Instagram: Business Growth School
Ali’s Twitter: Ali Salman
Facebook Group: Business Growth School
Leave a Review on iTunes: Business Growth School
Need help growing your service based business? Click here to get started