Rapid Boost Team put together a list of 10 websites which are a great resource for Small Business owners and Entrepreneurs. These websites will help you to run your business better, and give you free tools. Here the countdown begins:
1. www.wetransfer.com Transfer big files for free. You can either send it as an attachment or just a link to download the file. Great resource for small business owners as they need to share important data according to their business needs. The easiest way to send big files, photos, video, movies, mp3, music, ringtones, archives, software, all forms of digital media and documents for free.
2. www.pastebin.com When content is the king and engagement is the key. Pastebin provides much needed spelling, and grammar check tool. Now before you upload that next blog post it will take you few seconds to correct your errors. Pastebin allows you to store text online for a set period of time.
3. www.typewith.me Not everyone got cloud Apps to work collaboratively with their teams. This website provides you a tool where you and your team members can work on a same document together with a hassle.
4. www.faxzero.com/ Free Internet Faxing – Send faxes to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada for free. Small businesses and Entrepreneurs always struggle with having a dedicated Fax line. This website allows you send up to 5 faxes a day for FREE! You can also add a cover page, and edit the fonts & colors through their free tool.
5. www.tinychat.com Free disposable chat rooms with live audio and video. Communication is very important and specially for small businesses who doesn’t have a dedicated communication tools. This website is great to create private chat room within few seconds where your team can collaborate.
6. www.sxc.hu/ This website provides you with high quality stock photos for FREE! This is an amazing Free resource for businesses who need constant graphics, and photos for their business. Search for free stock images and photos or browse a giant selection of stock photography.
7. www.disposablewebpage.com Create a disposable web page with as little effort as a few key strokes and start right away at filling up the page with the content you want. This is a very important resource for business owners who want to create temporary webpages for events, exhibitions or something temporary.
8. www.Lovelycharts.com Lovely Charts is a diagramming application that allows you to create professional looking diagrams of all kinds, such as flowcharts, sitemaps, business processes, organisation charts, wire frames and many more for FREE!!
9. www.PDFescape.com This website is a great resource for any one in the business world. Website lets you create and edit PDF files. Now you can edit the PDF file on the go.
Ali Salman is an online marketing strategist who have worked with Coca-Cola, Extreme Pita, Mucho Burrito, KIA, Honda and other Fortune 500 companies. Ali Salman now heads Rapid Boost Marketing - Canada's fastest growing search marketing agency. RBM clients include Fortune 500's and medium size businesses across North America. Ali as RBM CMO leads his team in building and managing quality, high-performing and cost-effective interactive campaigns and programs for our company's customers and partners. In his career, he has significantly improved campaign performance for large brands such as Government of Alberta, Liberal Party, Workopolis, Cathay Pacific, as well as medium to large retailers and high-tech B2B-enterprise niches.
Ali and his team develop online promotional concepts that spark viral growth through search and social media for RBM clients, devising strategies that use search engines and more to reach key demographic segments in the ways they're most likely to be receptive. Ali Salman also oversees corporate marketing initiatives for Rapid Boost Marketing, including strategic communications counsel, public and analyst relations and client education programming.